Kongeriget Amura
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The Knights' Tournament // ENG

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Knights' Tournament // ENG - Page 4 Empty Sv: The Knights' Tournament // ENG

Indlæg af Lucy Lør 18 Okt 2014, 09:00

Ruby didn't actually mind dancing as much as she pretended to. Something about the way she felt so light on her feet had a way of making her smile - though she normally only danced with people she liked, which typically were people from her clan, from her 'pack'.

Once in a while Finn turned his head to make sure that Eira wasn't bored, and he even tried to pick subjects that she could maybe talk about too - but to be honest then he had never actually been much of the talking type when it came to women.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://kongeriget-amura.danskforum.net

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The Knights' Tournament // ENG - Page 4 Empty Sv: The Knights' Tournament // ENG

Indlæg af Kashi Man 20 Okt 2014, 06:42

Uta watched her from time to time, and actually with a little smile.

Eira was actually talking with another noble woman right one, one she'd spoken to a couple times before.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 23 Okt 2014, 00:12

At one point Ruby waved her hand at Uta as another young knight asked for her hand, almost as if she was pleading him to save her from another dance.

// I'm clueless as to what to answer with Finn. Sorry ^^' //
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 23 Okt 2014, 05:24

And once that dance was over - well, even if he wasn't a dancer, Uta asked her for the next dance, simply to save her from all the others waiting in line - they all backed off when they saw it was him.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 07 Nov 2014, 01:54

She sighed in relief when she suddenly stood with him instead of all the others. "Thank you. I don't think I would've survived another dance with small boys trying to seduce me." she said while rolling her eyes.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 07 Nov 2014, 02:58

"I figured." a soft smile, and he gently took her hand as they began to dance. "Luckily enough, I don't have to worry about girls swooning over me... I think they find me intimidating, instead..."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 07 Nov 2014, 08:16

She smirked slightly, but of course she let him take the lead and just danced with him. She was very light on her feet, so dancing was fairly easy for her. "I can see why." she said, with a slightly teasing tone in her voice. "Also, you stink."
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 07 Nov 2014, 09:26

"Only you can smell it." he shrugged, and kept dancing, even if it wasn't at all gracefully. "And I need to do that, or I'll get ill. I can't digest the shit everyone else's eating..."

Kashi

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum