Kongeriget Amura
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The Knights' Tournament // ENG

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

The Knights' Tournament // ENG - Page 2 Empty Sv: The Knights' Tournament // ENG

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:00

"Thank you, sir Uta." he said breathless and had to support against the squire since his chest was causing so much pain that he could barely breath, and his body was in such a shock that he couldn't stand by himself. "It was an honor to lose by your hand."
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://kongeriget-amura.danskforum.net

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The Knights' Tournament // ENG - Page 2 Empty Sv: The Knights' Tournament // ENG

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:05

Still that same smile, then he addressed his squire. "Nori, please help sir Finn back to a place to sit so the doctors can have a look at him." "Will do, sire." Nori nodded, and began guiding Finn back to where the knights changed into their armors. Uta rode in front, and got off his horse once he was back there again, and got another servant to help him get the armor off.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:10

Finn just followed the squire, slowly daring to open his eyes, though everything was still one big blur. Once they reached a place where he could sit, then he bumped down with a heavy sigh and just allowed his own squire to clumsily get off the top of his armor, though it hurt like hell and he had to hiss a few times. He truly hoped that Eira wouldn't see him like this. He felt so embarrassed, and at this point he wasn't even sure if he could continue to compete in the sword fight - since he had now officially lost the jousting tournament, and the sword fight were now his only chance of winning anything for her.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:19

Soon enough, a doctor got over to attend to him. Uta stood nearby, now our of his armor, awaiting the judgement, fearing he'd given him a couple bend ribs or maybe even a broken one. Or well, looking like he feared it. In reality, he couldn't care less. If he got the chance and could do it without anyone finding out about it, he'd eat him. Of course he would. He'd eat any and all humans if he could get away with it.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:21

Finn tried to ignore any pain when the doctor had to examine him - but even Finn himself knew that there were a broken rib, maybe even two. He also knew he wasn't allowed to continue fighting like this, much to his displease. He really did want to win something today, not for himself, and only slightly for Eira, but mostly it was to prove that he was more than just the son of a peasant and a noble woman.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:29

"Well, you'll have to forfeit the rest of the tournament, sir Finn." the doctor told him. "You've got two broken ribs in your left side."

Uta'd had to look away for a couple seconds, a hand over his eyes as the slight smell of blood got to him - there wasn't any external bleeding, but bruises were forming under Finn's skin, and with the blood that close to the surface, Uta could smell it. Oh, how he could smell it. It smelled bloody delicious. He had to force the black and red away from his eyes again, before he looked over with a 'concerned' expression. "I'm sorry. It wasn't at all my intention to hurt you." he stepped closer, offered him a soft, calm smile. "But you know, the heat of the moment and all that."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:34

Finn looked at Uta and tried to smile through all of the pain. "It's okay. I know what it's like to get lost in the moment, that's why I love these tournaments." he said in a pained voice.
"It's just too bad that I had to lose this one... I was really trying to impress a girl." a soft laugh, then a whine as the laugh hurt so badly that he could barely breathe.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:42

"A girl? Really?" he sat down next to him. "Who?"

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:45

"Just..." a small hiss in pain as he leaned back, letting his eyes shut. "Just a noble girl I met last week. I find her quite... interesting. Sadly I don't think she shares the interest. I might have spent the first 30 minutes we knew each other insulting her." a deep sigh.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:49

"Ah. Well. At least you'll have better chance with nobles than I would, if I was looking for a girlfriend. You're part noble, after all, unlike me." Whereas he himself didn't have even one drop of noble blood in him.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:51

"Well, normally winning the tournaments and being able to provide a safe home does the trick." a small laugh, followed by a pained whine. "Usually it's not winning the women's hearts that's tricky. It's gaining their parents' approval."
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:53

"Ah. Yeah, well, I wouldn't know. I'm not interested myself, after all. I hear you're quite the charmer with the ladies, though."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 09:54

A smirk and he turned his head to look at Uta. "That is quite true, but this one lady, she is different from the others, and she doesn't fall for the romance as easily as anyone else. She is not exactly easy to catch... I guess that's why I find her interesting. I've always enjoyed a good challenge."
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:00

"Ah. So that's your trouble..." a weak grin. "Glad I'm never going to have such troubles." he rubbed his neck a little, just where his neck tattoo was.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:03

"Well, I'm not going to give up that easily." another smirk and he called for his squire, giving him orders to bring another flower to Eira, as well as giving her an invitation to the banquet that would be held in the evening to celebrate the winners of the tournament.

The squire did as he was told, and soon after he stood besides Eira. "My lady." he said and bowed deeply to her, making sure to look down at his feet to show his deepest respect.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:05

"I see." he smiled, then heard his name called again, and stood up. "I will see you at the banquet later." he told him, still with that smile, then went to change back into the armor.

Eira accepted the flower with a soft smile and weak blush. "Thank you."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:08

Finn gave a short nod to the other knight, and stayed sitting. He didn't really have much of a choice, since it hurt too much to move.

The squire now looked at Eira. "My master wishes that you would accompany him to the banquet this evening, though he already now must warn you that he will not be able to dance with you, my lady."
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:12

And before long, Uta grabbed his sword and shield, and got out to fight against another knight of first rank, yes black and red under the helmet once more.

"Oh, I don't mind at all. I can't dance anyway." Eira smiled. "Tell him I'll be happy to go with him. He can pick me up at half past five."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:25

The squire nodded and bowed again. "I will tell him that, my lady." he said before he ran off.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:26

Eira just leant back in her seat with a smile now, twirling the flower between her fingers as Uta began his fight.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:32

Finn watched the rest of the tournament from his seat, then when the time got closer to five, he went home with Oliver's help - luckily the dog was so big that Finn could support himself against him. At home he changed into his finer clothing - all blue of course - and then headed back to pick up Eira. He had a hand in Oliver's fur, and though he was maybe a bit too harsh with the dog, then the dog stayed there, supporting his master and helping him. Also the dog held the rose that was for Eira.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Tors 16 Okt 2014, 10:50

And she opened up soon after, dressed in her formal dress, smiling at him. "I see you're all ready,"

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Tors 16 Okt 2014, 22:59

"And you too, milady. You look wonderful." he smiled and tried to bow for her, though it hurt so much that he lost his breath and balance, and therefore he had to clench around Oliver's fur, which made the dog move slightly.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 01:47

She noticed, and a worried look crossed her face. "Please, you don't need to do that when it hurts."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 05:54

"It's fine, milady. Just a few broken ribs and a couple of marks." he tried to brush it off as if it was nothing as he stood back up, looking a bit pained.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 06:28

She winced. "That's quite a lot... Then again, I did know sir Uta is rather ruthless..."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 06:31

"I wasn't careful enough. I probably should have given up after the first round, but I'm too stubborn to give up a fight." he said with a smile, then held out his second arm for her, the other still supporting his weight on Oliver. "Shall we go, milady?"
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 06:49

She nodded, smiled, and began walking.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 07:36

He smiled as well - though it seemed a bit forced due to the pain - and then he lead the way to the king's castle, where the banquet was held in the ballroom.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 08:02

And when they arrived there, they'd see Uta was already there - a rare sight as he preferred to avoid any and all banquets and dinner parties, but since he'd won the overall tournament, he needed to be there.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:12

Finn sent a polite nod towards Uta, before leading Eira to a table and pulling the chair out for her. Of course Oliver was still with them, though dogs was rarely allowed at the banquets, then they made an exception this time, since Oliver was supporting Finn, making sure he could actually walk.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:18

Eira gave him a thankful nod and smile, and sat down.

Uta looked to be bored like hell, running a finger idly along the rim of his wine glass.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:27

Finn simply smiled and sat down besides her, trying to hold in his groan of pain. He had to take some deep breaths, his fist clenching around the edge of the table.

A few moments after Finn and Eira had arrived, then a girl sat down besides Uta, without even asking. The girl was wearing a red hood, and as she took it off, then she revealed her long dark brown and curly hair. She looked at Uta for just a second, then she quickly grabbed a piece of chicken, and as if she had been raised without 'girly' manners, then she just starting eating it like a man who had been starving for weeks. She didn't even care about the looks that the ones around her sent her.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:33

"Just relax." Eira offered him a soft smile.

Uta looked over with a raised eyebrow, then gave her a soft smile, and looked down on his own plate. Oh well. Guess he had to. Here goes nothing... He took a bite of his own chicken, acted like he chewed, and swallowed. Good god. How they could eat this was beyond him. It tasted like... Ashes. Burnt wood, just... Not edible at all. He was glad he'd learned to control his facial expressions long ago, so that he was able to smile as if it tasted good.

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:36

Finn softly smiled at Eira. "I'm afraid I'm going to quite the boring company tonight, milady." he apologized.

Ruby kept eating and wasn't settled before she had ate three chicken legs, then she wiped her face and just leant back slightly, letting her eyes slide over the rest of the 'party'. "I never will see the point of these things." she spoke out loud, not really caring who heard it.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:40

"Nah, it's alright. I'm not usually much for these parties since everybody asks me out to dance when I don't even like to."

"I know what you mean. It's so boring..." Uta complained, 'eating' a bit more. "But well, I have to be here."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:43

"Well, I can't promise that the men here won't ask you for a dance. You are the prettiest woman in this room, milady." he complimented her.

"That makes two of us." Ruby groaned and sent a deathly glare to two guys who were talking in low voices not so far away from them. Of course she had heard them talking about her, and she didn't like what they were saying.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:53

She blushed and looked down at her potatoes, then ate some, suddenly shy.

"Don't mind them. They're always spreading nonsense about everybody. They tried to convince the royal family that I'm not to be trusted, even if I'm one of their most valuable assets.."

Kashi

Indlæg af Lucy Fre 17 Okt 2014, 09:57

He just softly smiled at her, and, without even thinking about it, he slowly reached out and with the softest touch then he corrected some of her hair, putting it behind her ear.

"I sort of know that feeling. Most of them go around spreading rumors that I only got this rank because of my looks. Yet no one has the courage to fight me anymore." she huffed.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Indlæg af Kashi Fre 17 Okt 2014, 10:02

That made the blush even worse, and she muttered something unintelligible.

"Really? Well, if you want a good fight, milady, I'd be happy to offer my service."

Kashi

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum